Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Number 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Freddy_Krueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Number 2

    [censored] anyone? Anyone see it? I'm going to the movies sunday... Good or bad? I need to know if im gonna see invincable or Number 2 (I want to see number 2)... but if its teh suck... then Id rather not see it at the movies!
    w00t w00t

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Number 2

    I've been wanting to see this one ever since they started airing the previews.. Won't get to see it tonight because I'll be too busy, but I plan on seeing it next weekend.

    It can't be too bad, because on Yahoo, it got B- from CRITICS and B+ from USERS! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

    Part 1 made me LMAO... I loved the part where he actually takes a "number two" in the hardware store's toilet, but takes a "number two" in his PANTS because he has to go so bad the first time around [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and the golf course part where they kept blowing the airhorns every time the golfers go back to swing, AHAHAHAHA [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    This one should be good. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Number 2

    It was freaking hilarious.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Number 2

    I believe the funniest one in number 2 is when they make the dude dress up like a terriorist
    ICGRM takin' over

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Number 2

    that is funny... and what about tying a migit to a fat guy and bunji jumping.. classic

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Number 2

    haha yes it was
    ICGRM takin' over

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Freddy_Krueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Number 2

    Watched it Sunday! ROFL! I loved it! !!!!
    w00t w00t

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •